* National Day of Prayer ruled unconstitutional – 2010 Article – WND.com.
* National Day of Prayer ruled constitutional – 2011 Article – CBS News.
* Sheriff’s ‘In God We Trust’ decal sparks ire – 2015 Article.
* Time: Pete Buttigieg Could ‘Vanquish America’s Demons’.
* Facebook has banned Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, Paul Nehlen, Milo Yiannopoulos, Paul Joseph Watson, and Laura Loomer, from its main service and from Instagram, saying they violated the company’s ban against hate and violence.
* Election 2020 Charlottesville Fraud: Definition Of ‘Fake News’ – Ann Coulter.
* Joe Biden launched his presidential campaign talking about Charlottesville.
* Trump: “We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!”
“We must remember this truth: No matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST.”
* Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood urges church-goers to pack heat.
* Hillary deputy chief of staff Jacob Sullivan Under Oath: Yes, We Used Unsecure Email For State Business.
* LPGA Star Lexi Thompson, Leaves Social Media, Denies It’s Due To Golfing With Trump, Limbaugh.
* Pelosi Accuses Barr Of Perjury – ‘He lied to Congress’ – That’s a crime’.
* Judge postpones sentencing in Rick Koerber fraud case.
* Trump Fed Nominee Stephen Moore Withdraws Amid Backlash over Past Comments About Women in Sports.