* Target pushes for US government to punish churches and Christian business owners.
* Over 1.5M families have stopped shopping at Target since it announced it would allow men to enter women’s dressing rooms and bathrooms, putting women and children in danger of sexual assault.
* Now Target has gone on public record stating they fully and wholeheartedly support the passage of the Equality Act now before Congress, meaning it supports government-sanctioned discrimination against churches and Christian business owners.
* This legislation has been driven for years by rabid homosexual activist groups like Human Rights Campaign and is specifically designed to place sexual liberty above religious liberty and the First Amendment.
* The so-called “Equality Act” is nothing more than a repackaged version of the Employment Non Discrimination Act (ENDA).
* U.S. Jobless Rate Hits 50-Year Low As Wages Expand.
* The Labor Department reported Friday that employers added 263,000 jobs in April.
* Employment has grown for more than 100 months in a row, and the economy has created more than 20 million jobs since the Great Recession ended in 2009.
* Sleeping pill deaths push FDA to bolster warning labels – USA Today.
Federal health officials will require the makers of popular sleeping pills to add warning labels to certain prescription insomnia medications after reviewing cases of dangerous, sometimes fatal, incidents tied to the drugs.
* “Black box” warning labels will be required for brand name drugs including Lunesta, Sonata and Ambien, among others.