* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Political Leadership School on July 27 in Sandy, Utah.
* The Necessary and Proper Clause.
Clause 18 says “The Congress shall have Power … To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.”
* Let’s remember that it is simply a clarification that Congress can pass laws that carry into effect the powers they were expressly given in Article I Section 8, and nothing more.
* “Equality Act” is Unfair to Women.
This bill was approved by the US House by a vote of 236 to 173.
* Call all senators, and urge them to oppose this bill!
* John Bolton Slams MLB Door on Cuba.
* The depiction of Iran as ‘the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism’ is not supported by the facts.
* The World’s Dictatress.
* John Quincy Adams observed: If the United States were ever to abandon its founding foreign policy of non-interventionism, the federal government would inevitably become the world’s dictatress, and a brutal, ruthless one at that.
* Reach out to our public servants and insist that the US end its interventionist foreign policy.