* Heat may grow so hostile that it pulls plug on power – USA Today.
* Verizon is No. 1 mobile network.
* HUD Secretary Ben Carson defended President Trump, saying that his tweets directed towards four progressive members of Congress were not racist.
* Netflix pulls suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why – AFA.
* Netflix is clearly at a critical moment. It has the opportunity to distance its close association with teen suicide by completely removing the series altogether. We hope it will…before another child is lost.
* Are we headed for an American Debt “Jubilee?”
* Stansberry’s fantastic new book, The American Jubilee.
* You see, this idea of erasing debts to reset the financial system is not new. In fact, in the Bible, it’s referred to as a “Jubilee.”
* A Jubilee in the Jewish tradition was said to occur roughly every 50 years.
* It was a time for total forgiveness of debt, the freeing of slaves, and the returning of lands.
* The Jubilee will redistribute hundreds of billions of dollars from those who have invested and saved… to those who can no longer pay their debts.
* “clean the slate”… to wipe out debts and “reset” the financial system.
* Everyone will freak out. And that’s the biggest problem, says Stansberry—the uncertainty.