* Chase Bank Fails Stress Test – WND.com.
* Chris Pratt’s ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ T-Shirt Controversy!
* What is a ‘wife guy’?
* Dennis Prager: Breitbart News Has Some of the ‘Most Impressive People I Know’.
* ‘Severe’ Defect: Thousands Of Subaru New Cars Head For Scrap. Welding failure taints 2,100 sedans, SUVs.
* Brave New Government Schools.
* New election systems use vulnerable software – Tami Abdollah.
* UN: India lifted 271 million people out of poverty in 10 years.
* Fox News Discriminates Against Real Conservatives – Larry Klayman calls for right-thinking networks to snatch FNC viewership.
* The fluffy toilet paper you are buying is helping kill Canada’s ancient forest, study says.
* Things have gotten so bad in Congress that a priest prayed to ‘cast out all spirits of darkness’ on the House floor.
* Ilhan Omar Used False Name To Enter US – New claim amid growing evidence she married brother in immigration scheme WND.com.
* Tell your Senators to vote NO on Judge Ozerden – AFA.
* Trump Picks Scalia’s Son Gene for HUGE Role.
* Congress Warned Google Can Sway Vote.