* 15.8 MILLION GIRLS HAVE BEEN SELECTIVELY ABORTED IN INDIA SINCE 1990 – Pop.org.
* Obama Holdovers Delay Trump’s Pro-Life Rule, Save Planned Parenthood’s Funding!
* Stop the Pelosi-McConnell Debt Deal.
* TN Police department has clarified it was joking when it suggested “meth-gators” could result when people flush their drugs down the toilet.
* Now Even The Word ‘Christian’ Is Too Hot For Youtube – Described As ‘Unacceptable Content’ – WND.com.
* Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”.
* Apollo took us to the moon in 1969. Why haven’t we gone back?
* Do you think people will eventually live on the moon?
* Senate Votes 90-to-8, Confirms Mark Esper as Defense Secretary.
* Mr. Esper, 55, an Army infantryman who fought in the Persian Gulf war of 1991 before becoming a lobbyist for the military contractor Raytheon.
* Donald Trump Downplays Imminent Threat of War with Iran.
* They Showered in Contact Lenses, Then Lost Vision. Two cases highlight risks to wearers. A scary reminder to wearers of contacts to take them out before showering or swimming.
* Millions should stop taking aspirin for heart health.
* Spaying, Neutering Larger Dogs May Cause Obesity, Orthopedic Problems.
* Mild Sauce, Clear Mind? Spicy Diet Linked To Dementia, Study Finds.