* People call out Macy’s for promoting eating disorders with ‘fat-shaming’ plates.
* ‘Hyperfit’ women intrigue US military.
* Heavily processed food like ready meals and ice-cream linked to early death – Two major studies add to body of evidence against foods made with industrial ingredients.
* Nasal Spray Treatment for Depression Is Given Approval by the FDA.’s Advisers.
* McDonald’s is loving its older workers – USA Today.
* I CAN STILL HEAR THEIR SCREAMS – Devvy – Originally Published December 14, 2005 – NewsWithViews.com.
* Tell the National Education Association to drop pro-abortion stand – AFA.org.
* Men with beards carry more germs than dogs do.
* The personal and financial data of pretty much every adult in Bulgaria has been stolen, reports the New York Times.
* Ford F-150 EV pickup prototype tows more than 1 million pounds in a demonstration.
* Warren: Black-White Wealth Gap, Gov’t Racial Discrimination Reasons to Forgive Billions in Student Loan Debt.
* JP MORGAN WARNS: ‘DOLLAR COULD LOSE STATUS AS WORLD’S DOMINANT CURRENCY’ – America’s largest bank sounds alarm in face of skyrocketing debt, rise of China – Jamie White – Infowars.com.
* Tlaib Ups the Ante, Calls for $20 Minimum Wage.
* Donald Sues to Block Congress from Obtaining His Tax Returns.
* Charges Of Insensitivity After Kids Smash Piñata Shaped As ICE Agent.