* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Judge throws Wrench into US extradition proceedings against Assange.
* A US judge has ruled that WikiLeaks was fully entitled to publish the Democratic National Congress (DNC) emails, which means no law was broken.
* “If WikiLeaks could be held liable for publishing documents concerning the DNC’s political financial and voter-engagement strategies simply because the DNC labels them ‘secret’ and trade secrets, then so could any newspaper or other media outlet.”
* AG Bob Barr Orders Reinstatement of Death Penalty.
* I Am Malala, the Girl Who Stood up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban.