* Patti Stockman: Can the case of my husband, Steve Stockman, be an alarm for Americans who love the Constitution? – DailyCaller.com.
* The former two-time congressman endured a four-year investigation with four grand juries, followed by an indictment and conviction by our own DOJ and IRS.
He is now serving a 10-year prison sentence.
Stockman has filed a compelling appeal showing his innocence with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A Washington Times article by Rebecca Hagelin on August 8 has caused some to take a fresh look at Stockman’s case.
* Elizabeth Warren Apologizes for ‘Harm’ of Her Native American Ancestry Claim.
* Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud – NYT.
Dolezal is known for claiming to be a black woman while being white.
Rachel Anne Dolezal, is an American author, multimedia artist, former college instructor, and former NAACP chapter president.
* Candace Owens: What if “BLEXIT” were to really happen?
What if millions of black Americans were to wake up, abandon leftist ideas and the chains of Big Government, and reclaim their power and potential?
And what if even more Americans were to join them? White, Hispanic, young, old, male, and female?
After three episodes, my new show, The Candace Owens Show, was the No. 1 educational podcast on iTunes.