* A witness has come forward to back up a sexual assault allegation against CNN far-left pundit/anchor Don Lemon, reports Fox News.
* Tucker Carlson Examines Sen. Mike Lee’s Evolution on Google — ‘Maybe It’s Every Bit as Corrupt as It Seems’.
According to “Tucker Carlson Lee was once a staunch critic of the tech giant. However, in recent years, he has changed his attitude toward Google.
Fast forward: Today, Mike Lee is one of Google’s chief allies in Congress — maybe its biggest ally in the Republican Party.
* Greenland New Deal: Trump Promises No High-rise Tower in the Arctic.
* Audit: US May Still Be Funding Afghan ‘Ghost’ Soldiers.
UN Official: ‘Disastrous’ Corruption by Aid Agencies ‘Cannot Go Unpunished’
* Sign the Petition to Slash UN Funding!
* Federal energy program suggests keeping thermostat set at 78 degrees — 82 while you sleep.
* Trump says he’s ‘thinking about’ a payroll tax cut — a day after the White House denies it.
* Nurses: Florida Clinic Allege They Would Be Fired for Speaking Spanish on the Job.
* Touch Football, Sold as Safer, Now Requires a Helmet.
* In Brazil, sudden darkness befalls Sao Paulo, baffling thousands.
* America’s Priciest Listing Sells at Foreclosure Auction.
Once asking $1 billion, The Mountain in Beverly Hills sold to its lender for $100,000–far less than the $200 million said to be outstanding on the property.