* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1536.90 Silver: $19.27.
* The Tricky Task Of Weakening The Dollar. using the Exchange Stabilization Fund, a vehicle under the control of the Treasury secretary, with about $100 billion of buying power.
* ‘Unless Congress gives Treasury authority to beef up the Exchange Stabilization Fund, it just doesn’t have enough firepower,’ said Joseph Gagnon, senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.
* Ron Paul: ‘Forget the Russians — It’s the Federal Reserve Seeking to Meddle in Our Elections’.
* Alan Greenspan says it’s ‘only a matter of time’ before negative rates spread to the US.
* Why do tariffs terrify GOP? – Patrick Buchanan.
* TPP Advocates Karl Rove and Paul Ryan March in Lockstep Against Trump’s Populist Tariffs.
* Trump wants weaker dollar but it could be a hard sell – Reuters.
* Trump to impose ‘social-credit score’ to own a gun? Apple Watches, Amazon Echo, Google Home would collect information! – WND.com.
* The Washington Post reported the proposal is part of an initiative to create a Health Advanced Research Projects Agency, or HARPA.
* The agency, with a separate budget and a director appointed by the president, would be located inside the Health and Human Services Department, the Post reported, citing administration sources.