* Guests: Ken Cromar and Richard Mack Interview Continued!
* Please Donate to: MiraclesInGodWeTrust.com.
* Check Out IRSZoom.com.
* Obama Justice Department Lets Lois Lerner Walk Free.
* Trump’s DOJ Won’t Pursue Criminal Charges Against Lois Lerner.
* How Lois Lerner Got a Pass – WSJ.
* The Council on American-Islamic Relations scored a big court victory Thursday, with a federal judge ruling that the FBI’s terror watchlist violates the Constitution.
* Judge Anthony Trenga of the Eastern District of Virginia ruled in favor of 23 Muslim Americans who filed a lawsuit alleging that their inclusion on the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) violated their due process rights.
* Trenga, wrote in his 32-page opinion that the watchlist was too vague and infringed on the plaintiffs’ ability to fly and participate in other activities.
* The federal judge also agreed with the plaintiffs that the process for putting individuals on the watchlist is done without proper methodology.
* “An individual’s placement into the [watchlist] does not require any evidence that the person engaged in criminal activity, committed a crime, or will commit a crime in the future,” Trenga wrote.
* TSDB is not to be confused with the No Fly List, a different, more restrictive list that bars individuals from boarding airplanes.
* People on the TSDB can be restricted from entering or leaving the U.S.