* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1503.30 Silver: $17.94.
* Gold is real money, timeless insurance, nature’s currency!
* For the second time in two months, Fed lowers interest rates!
* 3 From JPMorgan Accused In Metals Market Racket – NYT.
* Federal prosecutors accused a JPMorgan Chase executive and two of his colleagues on Monday of manipulating commodities markets for nearly a decade, operating a ‘massive, multiyear scheme’ that the Justice Department said was tantamount to a sprawling criminal enterprise.
* Michael Nowak, the head of precious metals trading at JPMorgan and a bank managing director, and two others, Gregg Smith and Christopher Jordan, were accused of placing fake orders to buy and sell futures contracts — a practice called spoofing — to manipulate prices. That allowed the men and unidentified co-conspirators ‘to generate trading profits and avoid losses for themselves and other members of the precious metals desk,’ the government said in its indictment.
* Study Finds Trump’s China Tariff Would Create 1.36M Jobs – Results contradict doom-saying media.`