* October is Blindness Awareness Month!
* Federal judge has rejected the Trump administration’s effort to dismiss lawsuits challenging the constitutionality of a 2017 decision to downsize two national monuments in Utah.
* Latter-day Saint leaders meet with head of UN World Food Programme – KSL.com.
* Republicans Changing Delegate Rules to Prevent Discord at Convention.
* Hong Kong on lock-down: Police tell public to stay indoors after student, 18, is shot in chest by cop and another officer threatens to throw Molotov cocktails at protesters as streets are turned into battlefield.