* Chicago Schools Cancel Classes for 300,000 Students as Teachers Go on Strike.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1489.60 Silver: $17.57.
* The International Monetary Fund is further downgrading its outlook for the world economy, largely because of widening global conflicts.
* Federal Debt Up $1.2T in FY 2019; Borrowed $9,432 Per US Household.
* Harris Pledges to Crack Down on Big Pharma: They Are ‘Some High-Level Dope Dealers’.
* US Mint to redesign gold and silver American Eagles, implement security devices.
* Chinese Bullying Didn’t Start with the NBA. It Started with Steven Mosher and Stanford University – Pop.org.
* FCC Chairman Ajit Pai said China’s belligerent reaction to a seemingly insignificant tweet about Hong Kong protesters is a precursor of things to come.