* State of Emergency in Chile. Troops on streets of Santiago – Reuters.
* Customers gift waitress Cindi Grady, new car after seeing her blue pile of junk!
There are some people who are an inspiration to everyone around them. The way that they act and spread joy is one-of-a-kind.
Random acts of kindness are one of the greatest ways that joy and love is spread. One act can lead to a chain of generosity that many can benefit from.
One couple’s kind gesture inspired others to do the same.
* ‘It’s his money’: Students defend Bernie’s miserly charity donations.
* The portion of Americans with no religious affiliation is rising significantly, in tandem with a sharp drop in the percentage that identifies as Christians – Pew Research.
* 65% of American adults now describe themselves as Christian, down from 77% in 2009.
* The portion that describes their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular,” now stands at 26%, up from 17%.
* Those who identify as “Mormon” or as a Latter-day Saint, has “held steady at 2%.
* Both Protestant and Roman Catholic are losing members, 43% identify as Protestants, down from 51%, while 20% are Catholic, down from 23% in 2009.
* Should Flying Make You Feel Guilty?
* A small group of frequent fliers, 12% of Americans who make more than six round trips by air a year, are responsible for two-thirds of all air travel and, by extension, two-thirds of aviation emissions.
Experts have recommended banning airline miles and frequent flier programs to discourage air travel.