* New touchscreen voting machines list wrong candidates – Not taking paper ballots in Philadelphia.
* Big Brother using social media to crush freedom worldwide – Analysis finds increasing manipulation of elections, monitoring of citizens.
* 9 of 10 households ‘would lose’ with ‘free college’ – Study reveals downside of Dem plans for taxpayers paying university tab.
* Parents share concerns for working families over Queensland trial for 3-year-olds to attend school.
* Rand Paul and Mike Lee endorse Arnold Mooney for Alabama Senate.
* Robbery, double sex assault were hoax by illegals trying to dodge deportation, police say.
* Judge Tosses Out Joe Arpaio’s $300M Defamation Lawsuit Against CNN, Other Media Outlets.
* Microsoft bags $10bn Pentagon contract for JEDI ‘war cloud’ project, edging out Amazon.
* Google buys Fitbit, acquiring users’ health histories & triggering privacy backlash.
* Kanye enters the culture war with ‘Jesus is King’ – and it’s a rebellion.
* Pence blasts US corporations for bowing to China – says they should bow to Washington instead.
* NYC, Under Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Leadership, Is Secretly Sending Its Homeless Population to Other States.
* The government cut back by 17,000 jobs.
* Police not liable for destroying home – USA Today.