* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Bolivia’s New Puppet Regime Wastes No Time Aligning With US Foreign Policy – Caitlin Johnstone.
* In his 2015 book, ‘Time to Get Tough,’ Trump wrote: “[Saudi Arabia] is the world’s biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars – our very own money – to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people, while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.”
* Plundering Iraq (“Liberating Iraq” was a Farse) – Eric Margolis.
* “Today, Iraq is far worse off than during the days of Saddam Hussein. It is being plundered and exploited while its people suffer. So much for ‘liberation.’”
* A Blow to Gun Manufacturers But a Win for Federalism – Suzanne Sherman.
* “St. George Tucker provided context to the right to keep and bear arms and its role in preventing standing armies: “Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”
* “Herein lies the great contradiction…; a firearm in the hands of a law-abiding citizen is an instrument of death, but is perfectly acceptable in the hands of government employees.”
* Did Founder James Wilson oppose the Electoral College and favor “National Popular Vote?” – Rob Natelson.