* Chick-fil-A scrambles after severe backlash from fans – WND.com.
* Chick-fil-A says it has not caved to LGBTQ activists.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* G. Edward Griffin Says Bankers Are Going for Broke Because the Economy Is Broke – Reveals why the bankers are flooding the economy with money in anticipation of a global collapse.
* Griffin poses thought-provoking questions about how President Trump was elected, his relationship with Henry Kissinger and George Soros, and his reversal on campaign promises and early accomplishments.
* Ron Paul: Is The ‘Mother of all Bubbles’ About to Pop?
* Company with Ties to Chinese Communist Party Buys One Third of British Steel Industry.
* The majority of Americans strongly support religious freedom and remain opposed to government interference in religion, a study conducted by the Becket Fund found.
* The largest socialist political organization in the country, the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), wants to turn the Democratic Party into the Socialist Party.
* British socialite Lady Colin Campbell sparked outrage after she made stunning remarks about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, suggesting that soliciting sex from an underage prostitute was not the same thing as pedophilia.