* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Scandals that Presidential Candidate Deval Patrick Should Not Shake – James Bovard.
* South Carolina Bill Would Make Gold and Silver Legal Tender – Joe Wolverton.
* We urge the citizens of South Carolina to support this bill by Representative Stewart Jones. Do what Utah has done, and Oklahoma and Arizona. Make gold and silver coin into money once again.
* Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden Join INSTEX Mechanism for Trade With Iran.
* In July, we first discussed INSTEX, the European Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges. INSTEX is a tool set up to help trade with Iran, which is under US sanctions. It is kind of a barter system that operates outside the petrodollar universe.
* It is morally wrong for the US to enforce the petrodollar hegemony around the world. If countries want to trade for oil from Iran, they should be free to do so–without coercion from the US.
* Kentucky Supreme Court Decision Ignores the Real Issue – LewRockwell.com.
* The real issue is simply this: should business owners have the right to discriminate?
* Virginia to OUTLAW Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing, Tai Chi, firearms instruction and self-defense training under proposed law SB64.