* Guest: Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Parents say a Utah substitute teacher berated their fifth grader after he said he was thankful that he’s finally going to be adopted by his two dads.
* The boy’s classmates say the teacher said, that’s nothing to be thankful for and lectured the 30 kids in the class about her views on homosexuality.
* She said that two men living together is a sin and homosexuality is wrong.
* A spokesman for Alpine School District says that appropriate action has been taken.
* The substitute was escorted from the building.
* Spiritual Treasures – Russell M. Nelson.
* But my dear sisters, your ability to discern truth from error, to be society’s guardians of morality, is crucial in these latter days. And we depend upon you to teach others to do likewise. Let me be very clear about this: if the world loses the moral rectitude of its women, the world will never recover.