* Rand Paul Discusses Impeachment With Neil Cavuto.
* Ukraine whistle-blower insists he discussed nothing of ‘substance’ with Schiff staff before filing complaint – Kerry Picket.
* Schiff hired former colleague of alleged whistle-blower Eric Ciaramella the day after Trump-Ukraine call – Kerry Picket.
* America Created 266,000 Jobs in November, The unemployment rate fell to 3.5%!
* St. John Properties surprises staffers with $10M in bonuses at holiday party!
* Citizens of Amelia, Ohio, Are Literally Disbanding Town To Get Relief From Oppressive Taxes!
* Worse conduct than any prior president? Really? David Harsanyi offers history lesson.
* A legislative task force in Utah voted to recommend a tax reform plan to the Legislature that would reduce state taxes by $160M, double the amount in a previous proposal.
* US productivity fell in the summer, the first decline in nearly four years, underscoring the struggles companies are facing in boosting worker efficiency.