* US military contractors sued for funding terrorism in Afghanistan with ‘protection’ payments to Taliban! – RT.com.
* The second of January is officially National Baby-Making Day.
* 65,000 college students ring in New Year worshiping Jesus ‘The One whose name is above every name’ – FoxNews.
* Young figure skater honors veterans with Christmas routine: ‘God bless the USA’.
* Little girl gets her Christmas wish of ‘giant’ President Trump.
* Rand Paul: All I want for Christmas is $23tn in debt.
* economic theory known as the Pizza Principle. Forget dollar slices — New York pizza prices are soaring.
* “Big Mac Index,” developed by The Economist in 1986.
* Trump hikes federal workers’ pay all the way up to $170,000 per year.
* The number of federal employees — 2.1 million — hasn’t changed significantly since Trump took office. In fact, it’s grown slightly, according to the Congressional Research Service.
* Peter Navarro: ‘I’m Seeing at Least 32,000 on the Dow’ in 2020.
* China Injects $115B To Stabilize Its Economy.