* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Election Expert, Allan Lichtman: Michelle Obama could have a better chance of winning the 2020 election than any of the Democratic candidates presently running.
* Belfast University’s Next Chancellor: Hillary Clinton. Clinton will be the first woman to hold the title.
* Sanders’ $34.5M raised tops Dems in any quarter.
* More than 1.2M people donated to the campaign. The average donation was $18.53, the campaign said.
* Trump campaign credits impeachment for massive $46 million fundraising haul – The quarterly total was the campaign’s largest yet – Politico.
* Trump had nearly $103M on hand — a massive total at the start of the election year.
* Five of Trump’s jurors are also running for president. Sens. Bennet, Booker, Klobuchar, Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.
* My Articles Of Impeachment Against Donald Trump – Chuck Baldwin.