* Sens. Lee and Paul serve as two of the Senate’s most vocal supporters of President Donald Trump’s America First foreign policy vision, wherein America focuses less on foreign interventionism and more on rebuilding America.
* Lee and Paul worked to pass a War Powers Act resolution to express disapproval of the United States’ backing of Saudia Arabia’s war in Yemen.
* Paul said American troops deserve better than an undeclared war with Iran as the result of the military strike against Soleimani.
* “If we are to go to war w/ Iran the Constitution dictates that we declare war.
* Finland to introduce four-day working week and six-hour days – Will let workers spend more time with family and enjoy their lives, culture and hobbies.
* Finland follows a 2015 trial in Sweden that found working only six hours a day increased productivity. Results showed employees were happier, wealthier and more productive.
* In November, Microsoft Japan introduced a three-day weekend for employees and productivity went up by almost 40 per cent.
* Fort Smith Police Officer Pays for Hungry Shoplifters’ Groceries.
* Priests want Supreme Court to admit they ‘overstepped’ bounds on abortion Accuse court of adhering to ‘rudderless and arbitrary’ precedents.
* White House tells Supreme Court their abortion precedent may need to be overturned Administration argues for state requirement for abortionists.
* More than 200 federal lawmakers asked the U.S. Supreme Court to consider overturning the infamous abortion decision Roe v. Wade.