* Lexington And Concord Redux In Virginia – Chuck Baldwin.
Chuck Baldwin: I’ve said it from the pulpit, and I’ll say it here: The day that my AR-15 rifle is outlawed, I will be an outlaw!
* Trump will add lawyers Alan Dershowitz, Kenneth Starr and Robert Ray to his impeachment legal defense team.
* The Supreme Court to decide whether members of the Electoral College may cast their votes for presidential candidates other than the ones they had pledged to support.
* Trump Aides Shifting Focus To Donations By ‘Bundlers’ – NYT.
* The Supreme Court to decide whether the Trump administration may allow employers to limit women’s access to free birth control under the Affordable Care Act.
* Climate Suit On Behalf Of Children Is Dismissed.
While the young plaintiffs ‘have made a compelling case that action is needed,’ wrote Judge Andrew D. Hurwitz in a 32-page opinion, climate change is not an issue for the courts. ‘Reluctantly, we conclude that such relief is beyond our constitutional power.
* Kathy Bates: In My Day, Actresses Knew Why They Went To Men’s Hotel Rooms.