* NV’s Dem. Party is soliciting help from one of the largest tech companies in Silicon Valley to steer clear of repeating the drama that tossed the Iowa caucuses into disarray. Officials are relying on a so-called caucus calculator accessed through a Google portal.
* AMAC Online Poll: Who Would Be The Most Formidable Opponent to President Trump? – Mike Bloomberg Is In The Lead – AMAC.us.
* Big Shift for Bloomberg, Biden in New Florida Poll. Former NYC mayor is now No. 1 after huge advertising campaign – Newser.
* Michael Bloomberg’s 2020 strategy of skipping the early states and pouring money into those that vote later appears to be paying off in the crucial swing state of Florida.
* Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has risen to the top of a new Florida poll, the latest sign that his Super Tuesday strategy and extravagant campaign spending is proving effective.
* Federal prosecutors have declined to charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, closing an investigation into whether he lied to federal officials about his involvement in a news media disclosure, per the AP.
* The Outrageous Sentencing of Roger Stone – WorldAffairsBrief.com.
* Barr Says Attacks From Trump Make Work ‘Impossible’.
* Trump Responds After Barr’s Surprise Criticism. President declares the legal right to direct attorney general how to handle cases – Newser.
* Fox Business host Lou Dobbs went off Thursday on Attorney General William Barr following Barr’s criticism of President Donald Trump for his tweets.