* Big Businesses Warn: Trump’s Immigration Reforms Will Hurt Food Stamp, Medicaid Enrollment.
* Tesla Tops $100B as Record Run Lifts Market Value Past Volkswagen.
* Trump: Northam Putting Virginia ‘in Play’ with Gun Control Push.
* Trump at Davos: EU More Difficult to do Business With Than China, UK Will Come Out Great From Brexit Negotiations.
* Trump Says He Would Be Surprised If He Had To Raise Tariffs on Europe.
* Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5B in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience.
* Iranian Lawmaker Offers $3 Million Cash to ‘Whoever Kills Trump’
* Michael Douglas Backs Bloomberg: ‘One of the Greatest Candidates in the History of Our Elections.
* NBC’s streaming service Peacock will have free version and two subscription tiers starting at $4.99.
* Data shows cord-cutting movement gaining speed.
* TN Gov. Bill Lee to Sign Bill Protecting Religious Freedom of Adoption Agencies.