* Markets plunge on pandemic fears – Dow Jones industrials drop more than 1,000 points as the spreading virus outbreak threatens the global economy.
* New report says evidence suggests China lied about origins of coronavirus outbreak – TheBlaze.com.
* Rush: Coronavirus Being Used by Media To Tank Trump’s Economy.
* After Raucous Welcome in India, Trump Clinches $3B Military Equipment Sale – Reuters.
* Intuit to Buy Credit Karma for $7.1B.
* Sanders’ Big Nevada Win Narrows Rivals’ Path to Democratic Nomination – Reuters.
* Countdown to Super Tuesday.
* Philip Haney, a former Homeland Security official turned whistle-blower in the Obama administration, was found dead – Amador County Sheriff’s Office said Haney, was found with a single, gunshot wound – FoxNews.
* Bloomberg Campaign Points Blame at Bernie Sanders After Office Is Vandalized.
* Blue State Blues: How Deontay Wilder Came to Like Trump Is the Story of 2020.
* Toddler Hugs Pizza Delivery Man Grieving Daughter’s Loss.