* The CDC essentially ensured that Americans would be tested in very few numbers by imposing stringent and narrow criteria. How many may be carrying the virus now?
* Most disturbing of all: Did a failure to provide adequate testing give the coronavirus time to gain a toehold in the United States?
* Researchers believe the virus may have been circulating in Washington state for weeks, with hundreds of cases still possibly undetected.
* Known Coronavirus Cases in U.S. Hit 100. (Some May Go Undetected. – NYT.
* Public health officials reported that the virus was spreading among people with no history of overseas travel. Schools closed. Governors declared states of emergency.
* Klobuchar, Buttigieg End 2020 Run, Both Back Biden.
* Obama: Holding Off on Endorsements. Former president wants to be a ‘unifier’.
* Saloon owners beat up on city in fight over mural Ordinance changed following dispute over saloon’s scenery.
* Scientists successfully cure diabetes in mice for 1st time Gives hope to millions worldwide.
* Rush Limbaugh gives encouraging update on his health, says ‘God is good’.