* Coronavirus Will Change How We Shop, Travel and Work — for Years – Bloomberg.
* The lobbying group for the biggest airlines in the US called on the government to provide the industry more than $50 billion in emergency support in the form of grants, loan guarantees and tax relief.
* Markets Plunge as Investors Fear Cataclysmic Recession.
* Fed to pump in more than $1 trillion to economy – Dramatic ramping up of market intervention amid coronavirus meltdown.
* American Teenagers Are Declaring ‘Virginity Rocks’.
* Woman says ‘hand from above’ kept her & husband alive in tornado while they clung to mattress.
* Bill would allow prayer before high school games.
* De Blasio: Coronavirus ‘Is a Case for’ ‘Nationalization of Crucial Factories and Industries’.
* Workers freed from ‘slavery’ now buying freedom for others.
* Garbageman’s coronavirus message to America is spreading like wildfire.