* Guest: Jane M. Orient, M.D., Executive Director of Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
She is currently president of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness. She is the author of YOUR Doctor Is Not In: Healthy Skepticism about National Healthcare.
* We discuss her Article: Don’ts and Dos on Coronavirus.
* Sam and Curt Feel Earthquake Live While On Air – 5.7 magnitude earthquake reported near Magna, shaking felt all over northern Utah.
* COVID-19 cases have risen to 51, as the coronavirus continues to spread among Utah residents. 41 people live in Utah and ten patients are visitors.
* To date, 900 Utahns have been tested for COVID-19. Dunn said that 5% of the tests administered in Utah were positive.
* Social distancing, self-isolation, and self-quarantine continue to be the best option to protect the most vulnerable populations from catching the virus. Social distancing is the best way to minimize the spread.
* Nearly 200,000 people across the globe have tested positive for Coronavirus. Nearly 7,900 people have died so far.
* The US has reported a total of 6300 cases with 100 total deaths, according to the Washington Post.
* The nation faced blood shortages as donations have plummeted.
* NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: Take seriously the possibility of a shelter-in-place order coming down within the next 48 hours.
* Dollar General stores began to dedicate its first opening hour to senior shoppers.
* Amazon To Hire 100,000 New Workers Because Of Coronavirus.