* Man’s Birthday GoFundMe Raises More Than $25K for Restaurants During Shutdown.
* Thanks for all that you do. Things are about to get tough. Just wanted to help.
* Watch Dr. Fauci’s face when Trump calls out ‘Deep State Dept.’ It’s the best thing you’ll see all day. Heck, there’s a reason Reader’s Digest has had a long-running column called “Laughter is the Best Medicine.
* Beijing news outlet risks it all, says China is ‘faking coronavirus recovery’.
* Advice Pence gave 7 months ago about prayer seems almost prophetic today.
* 7-year-old boy sacrifices $600 savings to buy COVID care packages for elderly, hungry students.
* Target to Give Workers Pay Raises, Bonuses, and Paid Leave.
* Instead of calling cops, 7-Eleven owner sends hungry boy caught stealing home with more food.
* This online toilet-paper calculator will tell you just how long your supply will last – Factors average number of wipes per trip, sheets per wipe, sheets on roll, people in house.
* Girl Teaches Brother Bible Verse to Calm His Fear of Coronavirus.
* Brazil’s Christ the Redeemer Statue Lit Up with Flags of Countries Affected by Coronavirus.
* California College Student Delivering Goods to Elderly Shut-Ins for Free.
* Cards, Letters Brighten Nursing Home Residents’ Days While on Lock-down.
* Pizza Shop Donates Pies to Doctors and Nurses Fighting Coronavirus.
* Nikki Haley Breaks with Trump, Resigns from Boeing over Company Seeking Bailout.
* Smile? The Results From the 2020 World Happiness Report Are In.
* Americans must relearn to sacrifice.