* Domino’s to hire 10,000 people.
* Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success. White House has my successful’ treatment.
* Coronavirus patient: I was on the brink of death and malaria drug ‘saved my life’.
* Selfless acts: How Americans are helping each other through the coronavirus – The Hill.
* Lionel Richie said it’s time for a “We Are The World” remake to help bring people together and to raise funds to stop the spread of COVID-19.
* The Bright Side: Coronavirus Is Bringing Communities, Couples Closer Together.
* Pence Praises Private Sector Pitching in: McDonalds Opens Curb Service for Truckers.
* Meghan McCain announces pregnancy after suffering ‘horrendous’ miscarriage.
* US coronavirus threat fuels demand for traditional herbal remedies.
* Seven earthquakes rattle Oklahoma in 24 hours.
* Major Magnitude 7.5 Earthquake Hits Off Russia’s Kuril Islands.
* NPR station to stop airing coronavirus briefings over ‘false’ information – Stimulus bill includes $75 million for parent Corporation for Public Broadcasting.