* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Trump: Social distancing guidelines extended through April 30.
* Suspending the Constitution: Police State Uses Crises to Expand Its Lockdown Powers – John Whitehead, the Rutherford Institute.
* The government is using Covid-19 to take away our fundamental rights – Robert Barnes.
“Only when an awake public asserts their human liberties to protest the loss of their liberties will, then, governments quit using public health crises to seize power that does not belong to them. The answer to 1984 is still 1776.”
* Corona: The Case Number Game – Jon Rappoport.
* John Ioannidis, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at Stanford, recently published an article entitled “A fiasco in the making? We are making decisions without reliable data. There is simply not enough data to make claims about reported case fatality rates.
* Anthony Fauci back-peddles on his projection of the mortality rate for Covid-19. In a piece published in the New England Journal of Medicine, we read “the case fatality rate may be less than one percent, and the clinical consequences of Covid-19 may be more similar to that of a severe seasonal influenza.”
* Dr. Fauci predicts America’s coronavirus death toll will be ‘100,000 to 200,000’, millions of people will be infected.
* Outbreak Not What New Sources Reported – Robyn Openshaw GreenSmoothieGirl.com.
* Please urge our public servants to end the quarantines, end the lock-downs, and get the economy moving again.