* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
* Church President Russell M. Nelson counseled worship as an antidote to “earthquakes, fires, floods, plagues. He said, “The increasing darkness that accompanies tribulation makes the light of Jesus Christ shine ever brighter.
* A new church proclamation Titled The Restoration of the Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ: A Bicentennial Proclamation to the World.
* President Nelson asked the members of the church (and anyone else who would so inclined) to fast on Good Friday, “that the present pandemic may be controlled, caregivers protected, the economy strengthened, and life normalized.” Thus, he reminded us that turning to God is the real answer–regardless of the current crisis. God knows our situation, and he wants what is best for His children.
* Do we view our country as “one nation” or as a confederation of sovereign states? The latter, I hope, for the framers often referred to our country as a Republic of Republics.
* Covid-19: The Growing Hype and How to Counter It – Joel Skousen WorldAffairsBrief.com.
* Nation In Coronavirus Turmoil: Is There No Way Out? – Bill Sardi.
Is the CDC attempting to keep the masses vulnerable to COVID-19 so they must be rescued by some future vaccine that many biotech companies are racing to develop?
* Expert COVID prediction of 50K hospitalizations in N.Y. by April 1 turned out to be 400% too high.