* Rush Limbaugh warns of ‘Your papers, please’ checkpoints in US.
* President Donald Trump is eager to reopen the nation and says he has “absolute authority” to do so, but experts say the decision on when Americans can ditch coronavirus distancing and return to normal will ultimately be made by governors.
* Sanders officially endorses Biden.
* Field hospital gets quietly dismantled, didn’t see a single patient Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal.
* A 97-year-old woman Gina Dal Colleto was discharged from a Brazilian hospital after becoming the country’s oldest patient to survive COVID-19.
* The 2017-2018 Flu Killed 80,000 Americans, But No Hysteria or Shutdown.
* Minnesota senator Dr. Scott Jensen: US Hospitals Get Paid $13K to List Patients as COVID-19 and $39K to Put Them on a Ventilator. The AMA is encouraging doctors to over-count coronavirus deaths.
he told local media he received a directive from the Minnesota Department of Health to list COVID-19 as the cause of death on death certificates even if patients were never tested for it.
* The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7M research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology·
* Charlton Heston’s son says ‘Ten Commandments’ deepened the actor’s faith.