* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* The Flu: Lessons from 1918. Book: Vaccination Condemned, Eleanor McBean.
* Death by Fear and Germs: Unless the Government Kills You First – Gary D. Barnett. “germs are our friends.”
Barnett’s closing statement: “Population control through higher mortality and sterilization is evident in the government’s agenda, and distancing, isolation, forced vaccination, and undue stress are sought in order to facilitate this plan.”
* The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation – Scott W. Atlas, MD – senior fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, and the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford Medical Center.
Facts: The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.
Protecting older, at-risk people eliminates hospital overcrowding.
Vital population immunity is prevented by total isolation policies, prolonging the problem.
People are dying because other medical care is not getting done due to hypothetical projections.
We have a clearly defined population at risk who can be protected with targeted measures.
“The appropriate policy, based on fundamental biology and the evidence already in hand, is to institute a more focused strategy like some outlined in the first place: Strictly protect the known vulnerable, self-isolate the mildly sick and open most workplaces and small businesses with some prudent large-group precautions. This would allow the essential socializing to generate immunity among those with minimal risk of serious consequence, while saving lives, preventing overcrowding of hospitals and limiting the enormous harms compounded by continued total isolation. Let’s stop under-emphasizing empirical evidence while instead doubling down on hypothetical models. Facts matter.”
* Arrest of Idaho mother Sara Brady, at Public Playground.
* Breaking the Tenth Amendment.
* Hilarious Video: ReOpen California.