* Guest: Noah Weinrich – Heritage Action spokesperson – PoliciesForAmerica.com/openamerica.
* ‘It’s Time’: Grassroots Campaign Calls On Governors To Reopen the Country.
* Sweden says no-lockdown coronavirus response working – ‘We might be through this … while you have it ahead of you’.
* Microbiologists: Testing shows lock-downs are actually harmful – Doctors say death rate similar to flu, and sheltering at home weakens immunity.
* Drs. Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi, co-owners of Accelerated Urgent Care in Bakersfield, California, told reporters their testing and the data worldwide indicate the case fatality rate is less than one-tenth of 1%. “Do we need to still shelter in place? Our answer is emphatically no.”
* Erickson explained that for hundreds of years, societies have relied on herd immunity to fight viruses. “Now that we have the facts,” – “It’s time to get back to work.”
* Historically, we’ve always quarantined the sick. “We’ve never seen where you quarantine the healthy.”
* Ron Paul Weekly Update!
* Gov. Cuomo: WHO pandemic warnings were ‘too little, too late’ and Trump is right to question them.
* Cristina Cuomo mocked for saying she bathed in CLOROX to treat coronavirus – Meanwhile her CNN-host husband slams out-of-context Trump disinfectant statement.
* French-made respirators are 85% defective.
* Driver in crash may have passed out from wearing N95 mask too long – Believed to have passed out behind the wheel due to insufficient oxygen and excessive carbon dioxide.