* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Latest Police State scheme.
* The House approved HR 6800, “The Heroes Act,” 208 – 199, 23 not voting. All four representatives from Utah voted AGAINST this bill, thankfully.
* HR 6800 spends $1T on bailing out state and local governments. This initiative spends $75B to provide grants to implement “testing, contact tracing, surveillance, containment, and mitigation.
* Your Facebook Friends Are Wrong About the Lockdown – Tom Woods LewRockwell.com.
He contrasts the wild predictions of millions of deaths with the reality of only tens of thousands of deaths. Reality has been about 100 times less than the predictions.
* Restaurants would be permitted to reopen for in-restaurant dining at 50% capacity, but with a big catch: restaurants were to record the phone numbers, email addresses, and arrival times of their diners, and report those data to the state government.
* We are calling on American’s to be “conscientious objectors.” REFUSE to cooperate with the unlawful abuse of power by your public servants.
* The Worst Is Yet to Come: Contact Tracing, Immunity Cards and Mass Testing – John W. Whitehead.
“You can’t live in a constitutional republic if you allow the government to act like a police state. “You can’t claim to value freedom if you allow the government to operate like a dictatorship.”
* Another Case Shows the Supreme Court Doesn’t Protect Liberty.