* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Over 600 doctors send letter to Trump urging an end to lockdowns, calling it a ‘mass casualty incident’ – TheBlaze.com.
* At least 36,000 fewer people would have died from COVID-19 in the US if restrictions were imposed just one week earlier – NYT.
* Virus ‘does not spread easily’ on surfaces, objects – USA Today.
* CDC now says coronavirus doesn’t easily transmit to people who come in contact with contaminated surfaces.
* Investment bank JP Morgan claims to have found that coronavirus infection rates have decreased in states where lockdowns have been lifted, and that continued lockdowns might cause “more deaths than COVID-19 itself.
* Debate: Should businesses require customers to wear masks?
* IL state Rep. Darren Bailey was removed from the state capitol after he refused to wear a face mask.
* MI AG Dana Nessel: The president is no longer welcome in Michigan, Nessel told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer – Because he did not wear a face mask for part of a tour at a Michigan car plant.
* It’s unlikely that COVID-19 crossed species lines at a Wuhan, China, wet market a study of the disease found.
The study’s authors, Canadian evolutionary biologist Shing Zhan and MIT molecular biologist Yujia Alina Chan, found that “phylogenetic tracking suggests” that the virus “had been imported into the market by humans.
Our observations suggest that by the time SARS-CoV-2” – the underlying virus that causes the coronavirus – “was first detected in late 2019, it was already pre-adapted to human transmission.
* Tom Brady blasted for releasing ‘immunity’ supplement during pandemic.
* Feral Pigs Are Coming! Feral Pigs Are Coming!. – Jim Robbins.
* 4 reasons you should not delay regular healthcare – KSL.com.