* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Warrantless Surveillance Battles in Congress.
* Sickness is the Health of the State – David Stockman.
* Smackdown! Homeschool ‘Park Patriots’ Vs. Brazoria County Park Closures – Daniel McAdams: in this period of coronavirus and the naked power-grabs by authoritarian politicians from all levels of government, if there is any hope to claw back some of our liberties it will come from the bottom up.
* The ‘Science’ Behind Social Distancing?
Today’s social distancing guidelines apparently originated with a computer model created by a 15 year old Albuquerque High School student named Laura Glass.
Glass, along with her Dad Robert (a government scientist, cooked up a home brew computer model for a science and engineering fair in 2006.
According to a variety of medical experts herd immunity should be the primary tool to fight off viral infections and only the sick and elderly should be quarantined.
The CDC made social distancing official policy in February 2007. They call it Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions (NPI) and this is the first time it’s been implemented but will definitely not be the last.
* You Sure About the Whole Truth? – Paul Hein.