* President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Shares Social Post about Racism and Calls for Respect for Human Dignity – He reminds of the Creator’s call for each of us to abandon attitudes of prejudice against any group or individual.
* Any of us who has prejudice toward another race needs to repent!
* During the Savior’s earthly mission, He constantly ministered to those who were excluded, marginalized, judged, overlooked, abused, and discounted. As His followers, can we do anything less? The answer is no!
* Illegal acts such as looting, defacing, or destroying public or private property cannot be tolerated.
* Never has one wrong been corrected by a second wrong. Evil has never been resolved by more evil.
* I plead with us to work together for peace, for mutual respect, and for an outpouring of love for all of God’s children.
* What We Need Is Hope – Family Research Counsil – FRC.org.
* Police and protesters kneel jointly to Pray!
* Trump tells governors: Most of you are weak – Tells states he could send in military – USA Today.
* Lawmakers Push to Stop Sending Military Gear to Police.
* Brian P. Brooks, the acting head of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, warned state and local leaders that requiring face masks could help bank robbers.