* Chris Cuomo gets lesson on US Constitution after asking where it says protesters have to be ‘peaceful’.
* Is Sam Just a Red Neck Derelict?
* Washington Post does own ‘Dewey Defeats Truman’ headline, gets humiliated by Trump.
* Here’s part of COVID e-book that was quarantined by Amazon Alex Berenson unveils part of what online giant originally refused.
* WHO officials said Monday that it’s rare for infected people without symptoms to spread the coronavirus, according to CNBC.
* Walk back: WHO now says asymptomatic spread may account for up to 40% of COVID-19 transmission.
* University of Utah researchers develop fast-acting insulin based on sea snail venom.
* Professor canned for opinion that biological sex is a real thing – ‘Universities are not to be ‘run’ only by those who hold approved ideas’.
* Man arrives at protest with trailer full of bees in case riots break out.
* Strangers work together to lift van off woman after crash.
* WHO sex-ed program for kids under 4: Homosexuality, pornography, masturbation with others – ‘Child-rape crimes are being inadvertently funded, in part, by taxpayers’.
* One viral tweet wants to know the best advice people received in four words or fewer – @eliistender10. The best advice I ever got was “Only drink cold beer – David Hookstead.
* What 25 Words Would You Use If That Was All you Were Permitted To Write? Keep The Commandments!, Remember Jesus!, Forgive Completely!, Pray Always!, Follow The Spirit!, Repent Daily!, Serve Willingly!, Say Thank You!, Love Others!, Return With Honor!, Smile!