* Starbucks: Sending “Black Lives Matter” shirts to its employees, going back on a previous statement that wearing such items was not allowed.
* If Convicted, Chauvin Still Stands to Collect Pension – CNN reports he could receive $1.5M in benefits over 30 years.
* More cities, states could ban no-knock warrants!
* Rand Paul announces ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor Act’ barring no-knock warrants!
* Handshakes and Hugs May Be Gone for Good After Pandemic – NYT. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country’s leading infectious disease expert, has called for the end of handshakes.
* Has the Coronavirus Stolen Your Hugs?
Hugs show how powerful the human touch truly is. Not only do we miss hugs, we need them. Physical affection reduces stress by calming our sympathetic nervous system, which during times of worry releases damaging stress hormones into our bodies.
* ‘Lady Antebellum’ Changes Band Name, Apologizes for ‘Causing Pain’.
* Thomas Jefferson Goes Down in Latest Statue Removal It happened in Portland, Ore.