* Snap CEO Says Exercising Free Speech Rights by Limiting Trump.
* Nigel Farage Resigns From Radio Show After Comparing Statue Destroyers to Taliban – Charlie Nash.
* Luxury quarantining: Inside the Wyoming resort renting for $175,000 a week.
* Modesto Teen Who’s Legally Blind, Hearing Impaired Becomes Household Name In World Of Bowling – Ashley Williams.
* Kamala Harris: Trump’s Tulsa rally is a deliberate ‘welcome home party’ for white supremacists.
* Scouts’ Latest Badge Inspired by Black Lives Matter You’ll now need to earn a diversity and inclusion badge to become an Eagle.
* Ultra-Rich Hollywood Locale Beverly Hills Passes Emergency Order Banning Protests And Autonomous Zones!
* ocean-city-maryland-beating – White kid knocked out, then stomped on by mob. Is racial violence out of control in America?
* Uncle Ben, Mrs. Butterworth and Cream of Wheat Face Review.
* Famous Amos is a brand of cookies founded in Los Angeles in 1975 by Wally Amos, a former talent agent with William Morris Agency.
* Book: Watermelon Magic: Seeds Of Wisdom, Slices Of Life.
* Nolte: New York’s 25,000 Lockdown Violations Give Me Hope for America.
* Retail sales jump record 18% – Stun economists, who had expected hike of only 7.4%.
* Father, Son Hand Out Roses to New York Police Officers.
* Restaurant declares itself a ‘safe haven’ for law-enforcement officers – Ryan Foley.