* Guest: Former Sheriff Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Georgia residents could now face additional prison time due to Georgia’s new hate-crime law, Gov. Brian Kemp signed into law Friday. The law applies to any person who is found guilty of a crime against someone based on sexual orientation, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sex or mental or physical disability – TheHill. If convicted of a misdemeanor the hate crime bill will add an additional 12 months and will add an additional 2 years of prison time to a felony charge.
* Some states have reported an increase in coronavirus cases, Alabama is also experiencing a surge, with 82% of its hospital beds state-wide filled, ABC 3340 reported.
* Arkansas, South Carolina, and Wyoming are now the only three states without a hate-crime law on the books.
* Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah and Wyoming have More Freedom Than Other States!
* The House passed a bill, 232-180, (without any Republican support) that would make Washington, DC, a state.
* Seattle pays police officers as much as $414,543 – 364 Seattle Police Department (SPD) employees made over $200,000 in 2019, and 1,326 Seattle officers made at least 6 figures – Forbes.
* Trump is right about police. We ask officers to take on too many duties – By narrowing the role of policing, both police critics and supporters can achieve their aims – Jason C. Johnson – Opinion contributor.