* Guest: Patrick Semmens – National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation – RightToWork.org.
* To restore accountability, workers must have free choice to refuse to fund union and reject union.
* Foundation Asks Supreme Court to Hear Janus Case Again, Seeking Return of Forced Fees. Case could set precedent for hundreds of millions of dollars in refunds to Big Labor’s victims.
* Right to Work Foundation Backs Civil Service Commission’s Proposal Protecting Workers’ First Amendment ‘Janus’ Rights.
* White House says ‘no national mask policy’!
* Dr. Marc Siegel: Coronavirus spike not ‘2nd wave’ – ‘Migratory virus’ declining in Northeast hot zone.
* Joy Behar: ‘Shame’ on Thomas Dissenting on LGBTQ Ruling — He’s ‘Married to a Caucasian Woman’.
* Trump Confirms Major US Troop Drawdown in ‘Delinquent’ Germany.
* Amazon’s sale of ‘Blue Lives Murder’ shirt sparks outrage.