* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1934.09 Silver: $27.12.
* Pelosi claims she was ‘set up’ by hairdresser – Demands ‘apology’ amid backlash from illegal salon appointment – Salon owner Erica Kious, said in an interview with Tucker Carlson, Pelosi’s claim is “absolutely false.”
* Budget deficit to hit record $3.3T – The spike in the deficit means that federal debt will exceed annual gross domestic product next year.
* Study: Children fare better with married parents – By age 5, half of kids with cohabiting mom and dad experience family separation.
* Half of U.S. Christians: Casual sex between consenting adults is acceptable – Many OK with unmarried relations ‘sometimes or always’.
* There is actually a law! By an 1866 Act of Congress, no living person can be portrayed on US coins.
* No grace for Grace: Teenager incarcerated for not doing homework – Chuck Norris.
* Stop sexting: New software zaps nudity in young people’s social-media traffic – In test stage it already eliminates 92% of explicit images.