* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Vote Challenges Fizzle in Courts – President Trump suffered multiple legal setbacks in three states on Friday, choking off many of his last-ditch efforts to use the courts to delay or block Biden’s victory. In quick succession, Mr. Trump was handed defeats in Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan.
* An agency in the president’s own DHS flatly contradicted him by declaring that the election ‘was the most secure in American history’ and that ‘there is no evidence’ any voting systems malfunctioned. On Friday, 16 federal prosecutors who had been assigned to monitor the election also directly debunked claims of widespread fraud, saying in a letter to AG William Barr that there was no evidence of substantial irregularities.
* Justice Alito warns of dangers to free speech, religious liberty in Federalist Society address. Religious liberty and free speech are among Americans’ personal freedoms potentially imperiled along with government overreach during the coronavirus pandemic, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito warned Thursday. “Tolerance for opposing views is now in short supply,” Alito added.
* When ‘Unity’ Means ‘Shut the Hell Up’ – Ben Shapiro.
* Dr. Fauci: America has an “independent spirit” but now is the time “to do what you’re told”!
* Elon Musk was tested for the coronavirus but after four tests, he still doesn’t know if he’s infected. “Something extremely bogus is going on,” the Tesla CEO tweeted. “Was tested for covid four times. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD [Becton, Dickinson and Co].
* Norway criminalizes private criticism of LGTBQ people – Adopts law imposing punishment of up to a year in prison.
* ‘The vaccine should be tested on politicians first. If they survive, the vaccine is safe. If they don’t, then the country is safe — Monika Wisniewska.
* CNN’s Don Lemon Brags About Abandoning His Friends for Disagreeing With Him.
* The Emperor Has no Clothes – and There is no Virus – David Icke.
* Who is responsible for preserving the American way of life?